M. A. Battiste Award for Creative Work in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Tarrant Distinguished Visiting Professorship of Organic Chemistry
Tarrant Summer Graduate Research Scholarship
W. M. Jones Award for Originality and Creativity
Sisler Hall Room 429
PO Box 117200
Gainesville , Florida 32611-7200
Phone: (352) 392-0552
Fax: (352) 846-0296
ACS Division of Organic Chemistry
Graduate Research Symposium
- Held next at the University of Delaware; July 25 – July 28, 2013.
- Eligibility is restricted to those individuals completing their fourth year of graduate study and must be members of the Division of Organic Chemistry.
- No more than one person per research group and up to three people per institution may attend.
- Departments may nominate up to five individuals, taking into account diversity within the Department.
- Applications are due on April 15, 2013. If you are interested in applying, discuss the opportunity with your research advisor and inform the Organic Division Head (email@example.com) by March 18, 2013.
Travel awards to present at ACS conferences (e.g., ACS National meeting, National Organic Symposium)
- Each university department can have only one award recipient (per conference).
- must be members or affiliates of the Division of Organic Chemistry
- are required to present a paper or poster in the Organic Division
- Application deadlines for National Meetings will typically be November 15th for the Spring meeting and May 1st for the Fall Meeting.
If you are interested in applying, discuss the opportunity with your research advisor and inform the Organic Division Head (firstname.lastname@example.org) one month in advance of the application deadline.
- Applications are solicited in a narrow time window announced each fall and spring semester and are handled by the Chemistry Graduate Affairs Office.