|Course Administrator: CHM2045L||Dr. Simon E. Lopez||SIS 329|
|Course Administrator: CHM2046L||Mrs. Veige, Senior Lecturer|
& Director of General Chemistry
|Laboratory Manager:||Ms. Donna Turner||JHH 110|
|Assistant Laboratory Manager:||Candace Biggerstaff||JHH 110|
- Policies and procedures for General Chemistry Labs are outlined in your course syllabi. Electronic versions of the syllabus will be posted for you in Canvas. Print copies are not disseminated.
- You are not required to purchase a lab manual; we provide the complete manual for you in Canvas.
- Please ensure that you log in to Canvas and check your Canvas email messages regularly; all course correspondence is done through the Canvas messaging system.
- You are required to meet the attire requirements for the laboratory. Attire information can be found here, and is expanded upon in your Canvas course shell.
- Specific information on safety goggle requirements is posted here.
- Students without goggles or who do not meet the attire requirements will not be allowed to attend lab. They will forfeit the majority of their grade for the missed lab.