|Course Administrator: CHM2045L||Dr. Simon E. Lopez||LEI 210|
|Course Administrator: CHM2046L||Mrs. Veige, Senior Lecturer|
& Director of General Chemistry
|Laboratory Manager:||Ms. Donna Turner||JHH 110|
|Assistant Laboratory Manager:||Candace Biggerstaff||JHH 110|
- Policies and procedures for General Chemistry Labs are outlined in your course syllabi. Electronic versions of the syllabus will be posted for you in Canvas. Print copies are not disseminated.
- You are not required to purchase a lab manual; we provide the complete manual for you in Canvas.
- Please ensure that you log in to Canvas and check your Canvas email messages regularly; all course correspondence is done through the Canvas messaging system.
- You are required to meet the attire requirements for the laboratory. Attire information can be found here, and is expanded upon in your Canvas course shell.
- Specific information on safety goggle requirements is posted here.
- Students without goggles or who do not meet the attire requirements will not be allowed to attend lab. They will forfeit the majority of their grade for the missed lab.
The CHM2045L sections taught by Dr. Korolev are designed specifically for engineering majors, in the College of Engineering. Students who are coenrolled in CHM2095 will benefit most from taking these lab sections. Students in other colleges are not eligible to register for these lab sections and should select a different section of CHM2045L.