CHM3120L begins the second week of classes, after drop/add.
CHM4130L begins the first full week of class, before drop/add.
Please visit the Canvas e-learning website for the course to find the syllabus, first lab handout, and introduction to the course. If you have questions, please contact:
202A Leigh Hall
Analytical Chemistry Demonstration Videos
The following videos require Microsoft’s Windows Media Player and will download to your hard drive.
- CHM 3120L: Determination of Ascorbic Acid :: 13min 09sec
- CHM 3120L: Ion Selective Electrodes, ISE :: 21min 59sec
- CHM 3120L: Laboratory Techniques :: 30min 53sec
- CHM 3120L: Spectrophotometric Analysis, Iron :: 19min 49sec
- CHM 4130L: FTIR :: 1hr 11min 30sec