How you make a request depends on the type of room you are requesting. If you are requesting a division-controlled room, you will need to contact that division assistant directly.
Contact that division assistant directly.
- CLB212 – Antoinette Knight, Analytical division, email@example.com
- CLB313 – Laura Myers, Physical division, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLB414 – Jessica Thompson, Inorganic division, email@example.com
- LEI400 – Kerstin Erickson, Chair’s office, firstname.lastname@example.org
- LEI309, JHH221/223 – Kerstin Erickson, Chair’s office, email@example.com
- LEI328 – Megan Baucom, Butler Lab, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIS340 – Gwen McCann, Organic division, email@example.com
- JHH201, 202, 323, 421 – Ivy Ponder, firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserving LEI309 and JHH221/223
To reserve LEI309 and JHH221/223 you will need to use the dedicated email address for making a request: email@example.com. You may also use this email address to ask general reservation questions or to make changes to an existing LEI309 reservation.
When making your reservation for LEI309 or JHH221 please include the following information:
- The date of your event.
- If your event repeats, include the start date, the end date, and the day of the week your event will recur on. (Please note that group meetings must be reserved at the beginning of each semester and do not carry over).
- The start time and end time of your event.
- The name or purpose of your event
- Contact information in case a conflict with your request arises.
It is important to remember that when you are requesting to use LEI309, that you are reserving the Chair’s conference room and your reservation can be cancelled if the Department Chair has need of the room. You will be given as much advance notice as possible should this situation occur. If you are planning your Ph.D. defense it is strongly suggested that you have a back-up room reservation in place.
It is important to remember that when you are requesting to use JHH221 that it is a classroom first and not always available for other seminars, visitors, or events. Due to Course Scheduling dates, reservations for JHH221 cannot be made prior to the current semester.
LEI207, CLB130, FLI50
Reservations for rooms such as LEI207, CLB130, FLI50, etc. should be made using the Registrar-controlled room reservations form. The registrar’s office will receive the request and it can take several days to over a week for them to confirm a reservation has been created. Please try to submit requests for registrar rooms a week or more ahead of your event.
Only groups or individuals that have made a reservation with the Polymer Office for a given time and date have a reservation for the Butler Polymer Laboratory Conference Room. To confirm that you have a reservation, CLICK HERE for the Butler Polymer conference room calendar. If you do not have a reservation listed there, you do not have a reservation.
Priority for reservations, in order, for office hours and group meetings are:
- George & Josephine Butler Polymer Research Laboratory professors (Castellano, Miller, Savin, Sumerlin, Wagener)
- Polymer Program professors (Fanucci, Schanze, Veige)
- Other Chemistry professors
Priorities for reservations, in order for individual meetings are:
- George & Josephine Butler Polymer Research Laboratory professors’ students
- Polymer Program professors’ students
- Other Chemistry professors’ students
- Other persons
The calendar is wiped clean at the beginning of every semester, with standing reservations accepted according to the priorities listed above, not first-come-first serve.
For more information about LEI328 contact Megan Baucom (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Butler Polymer office.